Haringey Works provides free employment and skills support for Haringey residents. We can provide many opportunities for your career development.
If you have recently become unemployed due to COVID-19 then Haringey Works can help.
The only requirements to access and use the service are that you:
- are a Haringey resident looking for work
- have Right to Work documentation and proof of address
At Haringey Works we have a specialist team of professional advisors with years of experience to help.
We’re here to guide, support and mentor you through your job search journey.
Once you are registered with Haringey Works you will be assigned a dedicated employment advisor who will provide one-to-one support. This support is fully personalised for your needs.
Let us help you to find your next role and you will benefit from:
- a personal employment advisor
- access to training courses
- careers advice and guidance
- job search support
- CV creation and interview preparation - including remote interviews
- access to local and London-wide job vacancies
- bespoke webinars
- apprenticeships for all ages
- access to supported employment services
- support in your first few months of work
Contact Haringey Works today and get your search for a new career underway.
Please note, our office in Wood Green Library is currently closed but we are still working remotely.