Haringey Works is proud to announce an additional service to their current portfolio of job seeker options.
The new Haringey Works Temporary Recruitment Service will connect Haringey residents to temporary roles within the council.
Do you have skills, knowledge, or qualifications in following work categories?
- Health & Social Care
- Administration & Clerical
- Manual Labour
Haringey Works Temporary Recruitment Service will give you first access to a range of temporary contracts in the council.
There are so many benefits for residents working in temporary role for the council, these include:
- Earning London Living Wage
- Reduced work travel costs
- Career development, and opportunities to apply for permanent roles within the council
- Supporting the council to improve services in the borough
- Giving back to local communities
Interested? Then please register to join the talent pool by clicking the link to the right.