How we can help
Haringey Works is a free and professional recruitment service, with a proven track record of successfully supporting businesses recruit the best local talent.
We work in partnership with a large network of local employment support services which gives you access to a wider pool of local talent whilst only having to deal with one single point of contact.
We will work closely with you to design and deliver a tailored service which meets your specific recruitment needs.
Haringey Works' bespoke recruitment service includes:
- A named Haringey Works contact, who will remain with you throughout the recruitment process
- A pool of job ready candidates with right to work documentation
- CV sifting and bespoke screening sessions, tailored to suit your business
- Support with arranging interviews or screening sessions
- Facilities for hosting interviews
- Promoting vacancies across our partnership networks
- Support to establish apprenticeships, including identifying training providers
- Assistance to set up work placements
- In-work support for you and the candidate up to six months
- Support in meeting your section 106 agreement obligations
Download the Works employers booklet by clicking the button below.