Apprenticeships are an opportunity to combine paid work with training and receive nationally recognised qualifications along the way. They also provide an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience of how the industry works.
Did you know?
- 83% of apprentices said their career prospects had improved.
- apprentices completing an apprenticeship at level 4 or above could earn £150,000 more, on average, over their lifetime.
- 70% of surveyed employers said apprenticeships improved product quality and service.
- after finishing, 85% of apprentices stay in employment.
- 64% remain with the same employer.
Above figures from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.