Haringey Works have partnered with Haringey Education Partnership to Governor Support Officers and Clerks. The session will be held on, Thursday 9th June 2022 starting at 11am – 12:30pm in Wood Green Library
Are you an experience or skilled minute taker?
Haringey Education Partnership are looking for highly effective, efficient and self-motivated individuals to join their team.
Earn up to £237.51 per governing body meeting plus generous pension
Please click here for the Job Descriptions
The session will include:
- Details of the roles, including hours, pay and benefits
- How to apply, what to consider when applying and top tips
- Q & A with recruiting managers
The session will be held on:
- Date: Thursday 9th June 2022
- Time: 11am -12:30pm
- Location: Wood Green Library, 187-197A High Rd, London N22 6XD
Please register your interest on the Eventbrite to attend the session, This is an opportunity not to be missed!!